The Heights – Charland Avenue, Coquitlam
May 2019 – December 2019
Client: Allaire Construction Inc.
Project Value: 1.0 million
Charland Avenue, Coquitlam, BC
Terra Contracting was awarded the offsite civil contract for The Heights development by Allaire Construction.
For this project, Terra installed 140 m of new water main connection from the development site to the intersection of Austin Avenue and Blue Mountain Street in the City of Coquitlam. To mitigate traffic control and traffic risk, this project was quickly and successfully completed as night work.
Along with the water main installation, Terra was also responsible for the following installation:
- Sanitary and storm servicing (including a storm detention tank)
- Underground electrical servicing (BC Hydro, Telus, Shaw, and streetlights)
- Roadwork prep, new sidewalk, curb, gutter
- Permanent road restoration
- Offsite civil
- Installed 140m of water main
- Road and side road reconstruction
- Involved nightwork
RTR Terra Contracting LTD ©